EVS24 E-Visionary Awards
The EVS24 E-Visionary has been awarded by the three constituting associations of WEVA to the following local authorities:
- For AVERE, European Association for Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (Europe/Africa):
- For EDTA Electric Drive Transportation Association (America):
- Seattle, Washington - USA
- For EVAAP Electric Vehicle Association of Asia and the Pacific:
slide presentation needs quicktime!
EVS24 Best Paper awards
It is the 40th anniversary of EVS symposia, which will be celebrated.
This year EVS will reward one best oral (lecture) presentation award and one best dialogue presentation award. The winning authors will get a free registration to the next EET-Ele-Drive Conference.
The winners are:
Best oral presentation award:
- Mario CONTE, Enea, Italy
Impact of innovative ILHYPOS supercapacitors on a fuel cell vehicle
Best dialogue presentation award:
- Juan José VALERA, Tecnalia, Spain
Integrated Modelling Approach for Highly Electrified HEV. Virtual Design and Simulation Methodology for Advanced Powertrain Prototyping
EVS24 Viking Rally Awards
IEA Implementing Agreement Hybrid & Electric Vehicles CLEAN VEHICLE-AWARD
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd (Japan) for the outstanding worldwide sales figure of more than 300’000 hybrid vehicles by 2008, specifically for more than 250’000 Honda Civic hybrid cars sold.
- The Energy Saving Trust (UK) or its outstanding promotion of clean vehicles
- Mr. Steen Volmer Jensen (Denmark) for the pioneering development and production of a lightweight commuter vehicle with electric drive.